Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-23-2020, 02:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m always most excited to see who falls to our pick. Since we have the first pick that excitement won’t be there for that one but I’m pretty excited to see who falls to 33 or if a trade down makes the most sense at that point. There should be some really good options at 33.

Pumped to see Burrow become a bengal but I’d only have excitement/nerves for this pick if I were still concerned they’d screw it up/trade it. Seems set in stone now so I’m happy but the emotions won’t be as high for tonight and I’m definitely not staying up to watch the whole thing to see who falls to 33

Understandable. Still excited but we all know what the pick will be today so there is no surprise happening like other
Drafts. Tomorrow will be really exciting when we look at the board and see who is still around, having the first pick in 
every round should rock man. Should be getting lots of offers and it is like having a pick in the round prior.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2020, 03:09 PM