Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
(04-24-2020, 01:12 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: First round projections left on the board. Who do you take?

17 Josh Jones OL HOU

20 Yetur Gross-Matos EDGE PSU

21 Xavier McKinney S BAMA

24 Kristian Fulton CB LSU

26 Zack Baun LB WISC

28 Grant Delpit S LSU

29 Ross Blacklock DL TCU

30 Trevon Diggs CB BAMA

31 Jonathan Taylor RB WISC

Josh Jones seems like the pick to me.
MEL KIPER has the Safeties McKinney and Delpit,  Running Backs Swift and the Ohio State RB, and a WR Pittman.  

Bengals got shut out on a top Linebacker again with Murray, Brooks and Queen gone. 

IF Mel Kiper is right,  those saying Trade Down from 33 may be correct.   Unless we plan on taking a Safety, a Running Back or a Wide Receiver,  TRADE DOWN.  

Some team may trade up for one of the Mel Kiper Top 5, and Kiper is pretty good on his Top of Round 2 Lists.   I have no problem Bengals trading back a little in 2 for an extra pick since we got shut out on the LB's that did not fall to 2.  Seeing Brooks and Queen go 27 and 28 hurt.  We can trade back and get a Blocker in 2.  Let some team that needs S, RB or WR move up.  Unless Bengals want one of Kipers Top 5.  

It hurt seeing Brooks taken.  I knew we had no chance at Murray, so I was hoping Brooks.  We are still weak at O Line and LB, so I'm on the trade back for an extra pick band wagon.  Unless there is an OT the Bengals want bad at 33.  Other teams drafting young QB's added a Block to help him. 

Getting shut out on the LBs at 33 really changes pick 33. It hurt seeing Brooks go. We can trade down a few spots and still get one of the Blockers in 2 and add an extra pick.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - kevin - 04-24-2020, 02:50 AM