Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
(04-24-2020, 02:25 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Right? I think alot of us read what the draft "experts" say and take it as gospel. I know I've been guilty of that. After going back and watching tape, my opinion of the player changed. 

I also used to judge players based on highlights. Not a good idea. Gotta watch full game tape. I'm personally glad we didn't get one of the LBs that went tonight.I'll take Davis-Gaither over Murray, Queen, or Brooks. I'd also take him over Willie Gay Jr. I know folks say he can cover, but he takes alot of really bad angles and doesn't always play as fast as he can run the 40. 

Logan Wilson would be a tough call. I think I'd still take Davis-Gaither. Not certain. I'd like to see tape of him against better competition than UNC. 

Ill take whatever your smoking if you would take davis gaither  over queen or murray.  Both queen and murray was have some questions but both the have very elite traits.  Willie gay I agree he doesnt play to his timed speed and he gets lost a lot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - mikey6866 - 04-24-2020, 06:09 AM