Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
We are one injury away from the same situation as last year at Left Tackle. I say grab the tackle and now we have good depth at both tackle spots. Jones seems to grade out very good in both run and pass blocking. Pick him and we are set. That said, I haven't studied him too much other than a couple youtube evaluations. I don't know much about his personality and all that. If they have a reason to pass on him, just grab the best player or trade down.

In round 3 we can grab the best linebacker available, and there will be a few to choose from. No need to reach for a Middle linebacker at 33. Also, the middle linebackers we could pick at 33 grade out very similar to the ones available at the top of 3. That's why I say wait a round.

I wouldn't mind an edge rusher at 33. To me, we are in an ideal spot to grab either an OLB/edge player, or an OT. Both positions are highly valued--and would improve our team more than any other pick.

Can't wait to see what happens tonight, and pumped we got Burrow!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - Bengalstripes9 - 04-24-2020, 09:35 AM