Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
(04-24-2020, 09:50 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I have to disagree,, I like multiple analysis on the site below that look at alot.. Jones has mixed grades.. some think he is might not be ready for NFL game 1 to start, others do etc..   the old saying is he fell for a reason and i think that is it.  

And besides the mixed review as starter Day 1 couple that with now you are moving are top 10 pick Williams from his starting left tackle to right tackle.. no way for me.. I want Williams protecting Burrow for the future.. 

How do we justify moving what is projected as our best lineman away from the most important line position to protect a right handed QB especially a rookie who might need and take more time to throw.....

I prefer to either take Baun from Wisconsin or if no consensus pick.. trade back ( some people act like the draft is over after 35 or so picks.. crazy)... there we get extra pick in  probably /3/4 range and i would focus on  a true right tackle and draft Peart OT from Conn either later 2nd or if you feel he will be there in 3rd....

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/josh-jones/EdwZbsWiZA 

The only other player I wanted was Wilsonnfir OT.

I know you don’t like him. I’m not going to argue with you.

Jones can start at RT and would give the team bookend tackles for the next 4 years. I’ve read and watched enough tape to be confident in that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - Gdale_Bengal - 04-24-2020, 10:13 AM