Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
(04-24-2020, 11:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: A lot of people are not as high on a guy like Damien Lewis as I am, but I honestly don't see a big difference between him and Jones and Lewis did it at a far superior level of competition.  

Would you want to spend #33 overall on a RG?  There is a lot of difference of opinion on Jones, and that scares me a bit.  His level of competition was pathetic.  Their toughest opponent was Oklahoma (the rest sucked) and Oklahoma doesn't have any high draft picks coming out of that defensive end roster.  Why take him when there is potentially first round talent available?  Mims was referred to as first round talent by many after the Senior Bowl, and I still can't believe I am the only one that thinks Claypool is a first round talent.  I seem to be on an island on that one.  

After Mims, Claypool, Higgins, and Pittman, I see a substantial dropoff at WR talent.  I don't think any of those guys are available in Rd 3.  Yet I see lots of talent at LB that could start in our nickel package immediately.  And there is guard talent that could compete at RG to be had in Rd 4.

I agree with most of what you say but I actually see the opposite on WR and LB.. the drop off is greater at LB.. there are going to be some very fine WRs in 3rd round I believe.. Hill from OSU and Jefferson Fla and Pittman could still be there in 3rd round also...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - Essex Johnson - 04-24-2020, 11:51 AM