Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
(04-24-2020, 11:44 AM)Au165 Wrote: Yea I see a huge difference, Jones can eventually play tackle and Lewis won’t. You can start Jones at Guard year one then next year move him to tackle.

As for WR it’s a tough read, I don’t know if the team sees it as a pressing need right now. Taylor said whoever they take at 33 needs to be a starter and no WR is starting this year and their reps are probably limited in a currently crowded room which makes me wonder if 33 and WR go together in the staffs mind.

65 is the perfect spot for a Lb as some combination of Logan Wilson, Willie Gay, Davis-Gaithersburg, and Malik Harrison should be there. I don’t think any stand out head and shoulders above so I’d take any.

I really like Laviska Shenault in that outside receiver role opposite of AJ Green. Use him as mostly the motion Z but can move up to the line to play the X when you want to move AJ around. 

Interesting fact about Shenault his 4.98 yards per route vs man coverage is the best of any WR in the draft class over the past 2 seasons.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - Synric - 04-24-2020, 11:57 AM