Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 12:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: As my father said many many MANY TIMES.."Wait'll you get to be my age." Well, I did get to be his age many times over from the first time he said it, but I'll probably never get to his age when he died. (91)  .............
I was going somewhere with this, but I forgot what it was.. See what getting old does for ya? You can ramble on endlessly and nobody seems to mind..  Go to bed.. lol

We love your rambling. Plus, your fishing brings victories.

(04-25-2020, 12:19 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: ravens are having the best draft its not even close

Not all picks work out. On paper it's pretty good tho.

(04-25-2020, 12:32 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: im running out of steam.  time to make some wings

Nice choice (probably 4hrs overdue). We had wings tonight from pizza hut. Man, their food sucks, but they deliver, and thats only 1 of 3 restaurants that deliver in this small town.

(04-25-2020, 12:56 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol honestly I'm starting to like Roger Goodell. He needs to announce picks drunk from his office every year.

He did look a little wasted. Slouched and bloodshot eyes. Hell, he makes $20 million a year, figured he could do better than M&Ms and $8 Scotch.

(04-25-2020, 01:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: KC got better, too. I expect them to be 1 & 2.

KC is doing well for the SB Champs. Don't see them weakening anytime soon. The new Patriots? Well deserved fanbase if so.

(04-25-2020, 01:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Definitely ready to go OL.

I'm with ya. I was waning Jones at 33. Damn he slid pretty far. What do I know? I still think we need OL to protect the Burrow.

(04-25-2020, 01:21 AM)Synric Wrote: I really like the Bengals draft don't get me wrong. Burrow enough said. Higgins the outside receiver they needed and Logan Wilson a very good linebacker.

But damn still feels like they are treading water in the AFC North.

Kinda does feel that way. However, one thing we have to remind ourselves is that the transition is not always kind to draft picks. Hopefully ours are solid. But as I think about this, I'm drunk and that makes no sense. I'm going to bed after this post. LOL

(04-25-2020, 01:23 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hard to not feel that with what the Ratbirds have been doing, damn. Building one hell of a team over there.

Still think it only takes one hit to really hurt them and you know what I mean. He cannot run around like that for long.

No QB can.

Baltimore has been a solid team. They beat the Steelers when we couldnt. Yet, we seemed to have been able to own them (not last year).  that was the Marvin error. Don't fear the enemy. They've always been stout on D. Offensively, they have Lamar Jackson. He gets that unfortunate hit that we all hate to see? Their the Browns of 2018. I think we are solid. ZT been here for 1 yr and that dude is making a change. Love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** - HarleyDog - 04-25-2020, 02:29 AM