Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feel the same, nice post CCC.

It is pretty embarrassing when your Linebackers cannot cover or tackle. No more of this damn it. Whatever

Put a stop to it. Rock On  

I think its a strong step in the right direction.  The only issue I see at OL is actually in Burrow in comparison to Dalton.  Without a doubt, Burrow is a special player, but the one thing that Andy really excelled at was his release time.  He had one of the quickest releases in the NFL and I saw a stat a year or two ago about him being the most accurate QB with quick release passes.

This means that Dalton actually operates better behind a bad line than most of QBs, because the ball is out a lot of times before the pass rush can reach him.  Burrow is really strong at climbing the pocket, but if the interior has trouble blocking, it could put more of an eye on the problems we have at OL.  Hopefully Jonah and XFS are a good boost the line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** - CardCounterChris - 04-25-2020, 06:47 PM