Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pence staff threatens action against reporter
(05-01-2020, 07:52 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He wasn’t aware of their masking policy until after he left?

That is funny. Her best defense is to suggest her husband is a complete moron totally unaware of what is happening around him and also illiterate and unable to read any of the posted signs outlining the Mayo Clinic’s masking policy for visitors.

Yeah, I'm sure the Mayo Clinic is at least as on top of things as my local hospital is, and when I went there for lab work on Wednesday there was a big sign between the parking lot and the door telling everyone to mask up before entering. Two staff members were in the entrance way between the inner and outer doors to ask questions, take your temperature, and provide a mask if someone did not have one. You weren't going in that building without a mask.

They are so full of shit.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pence staff threatens action against reporter - Belsnickel - 05-01-2020, 09:41 AM