Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pence staff threatens action against reporter
(05-02-2020, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I consider this example to be life threatening, so yeah, the point stands. 

I guess those goalposts weren't gonna stay where you put them.

(05-02-2020, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Many healthcare providers take an oath. I know you consider oaths to be things of ridicule but some folks take the quite seriously that they will defend regardless of the harm to them. I feel many healthcare providers take their oaths quite seriously. Your "no one would have denied Pence access to their facility without the proper PPE, shows how little respect you have for them. 

What you should "know" is *I* said oath or no oath if something is wrong you should tell the person you took the oath to that it is wrong. Someone Mellow disagreed with that. Chain of command, following orders, etc.

Someone Mellow now says that they will tell their superiors or someone above their own power level to do something and that person "always" does it.

Clinic bowed to Pence because Pence had the power. Then Pence lied about why he did it. Twice. Then his wife lied.

Have a great rest of your day!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pence staff threatens action against reporter - GMDino - 05-02-2020, 05:05 PM