Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pence staff threatens action against reporter
(05-01-2020, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dino meme aside: You'd be surprised how compliant folks are when you explain it's a matter of life and death.

Did you just pose the question as an opportunity to post a meme or did you actually want an answer?

(05-02-2020, 05:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess those goalposts weren't gonna stay where you put them.

Exactly what goalpost moved?

Quote: What you should "know" is *I* said oath or no oath if something is wrong you should tell the person you took the oath to that it is wrong.  Someone  Mellow disagreed with that.  Chain of command, following orders, etc.

Someone  Mellow now says that they will tell their superiors or someone above their own power level to do something and that person "always" does it.

Clinic bowed to Pence because Pence had the power.  Then Pence lied about why he did it.  Twice.  Then his wife lied.

Have a great rest of your day!
[/quote]

And absolutely none of that rambling explains why The Mayo Clinic should not be ashamed.

As I've said: Pence is not of the staff of the Mayo Clinic, so I have 0 idea why you keep pretending he does. 

You've constantly male ridicule of oaths. You can own that or not. 

It's sad to see that 4 months after I got put in timeout you can just rattle on. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pence staff threatens action against reporter - bfine32 - 05-02-2020, 10:30 PM