Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As first deadline approaches, Biden and Trump camps begin a delicate transition dance
(05-04-2020, 06:13 AM)Benton Wrote: Drain the swamp, you say?

Cool

I don't think it'll be that bad. If Biden wins, hell most likely fill the spots with people who filled it before or folks who were part of those positions. If by some chance trump wins and a republican follows in 2024, that'll make it rougher as youd have to go back to the bush years (mostly) to find qualified people who know how that level functions. And many of those people would be well passed their sell by date.

(05-04-2020, 09:48 AM)Dill Wrote: I think so, once you start remembering the policy history.

Even a president who finally appoints a competent cabinet will find a lot to clean up.

I also think a fresh breath of air will waft through the State Dept. and the Intel agencies; stuff that wasn't shredded will turn up to surprise us.

After the Pandemic ravaged domestic economy, Foreign policy will be the worst mess to clean up.

The State Dept in particular is what concerns me. Staffers pushed out without hiring replacements. Finding these holes throughout the executive departments. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: As first deadline approaches, Biden and Trump camps begin a delicate transition dance - BmorePat87 - 05-04-2020, 11:33 AM
RE - hollodero - 05-07-2020, 09:15 PM