Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pence staff threatens action against reporter
(05-04-2020, 02:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If someone told him that it was most likely an administrator.  Politicians and administrators are not healthcare providers and may not always understand the reasons behind policies or when to apply them or who to apply them.

I think he probably did lie, but that is a separate issue after the fact.

Maybe.  Or maybe his health advisors clarified the recommendations so he understood them better which is why he stated he should have worn a mask.  I don't know.  And can't say one way or the other without a high degree of certainty.

Maybe.  But, visitors who don't follow hospital policy can be removed from the property.  Even VIPs.  I'm sure they just didn't want to get into a pissing contest, but that doesn't relieve them of their responsibility to enforce their own policies.

I agree with the bold.  I never said the clinic didn't have some fault.  I also didn't use that to shift blame from the guy who said 1) I didn't wear a mask because I wanted to look people in the eye and 2) They never told me.

He lied and some would use the clinic backing down as an excuse to cover for him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pence staff threatens action against reporter - GMDino - 05-04-2020, 02:17 PM