Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-12-2020, 07:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

"locker room talk" LMAO!

What a partisan hack.

Anyway...

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.

But, please, continue with how one woman used the word "rape" and the only reason people think Trump is worse is because he is Trump.

(05-12-2020, 07:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's also the responses. Trump called women too ugly for him to assault and had his lawyer argue that it's not rape if it's your wife. Biden called for an investigation.

(05-12-2020, 08:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: None of this matters. It's pure TDS.

It truly has gotten sad. Good luck with your defense of Biden and "he's not AS bad" in  our book. 

Did anyone ever answer why the Dems picked the candidate as close to Trump as they could find? 

We rally against and clutch our pearls as we are aghast at the actions of a man that spent the majority of his life as a celebrity. Yet the party of virtue have trotted out Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden the last couple of cycles. 

Personally, I liked Mayor Pete and Klobachar; as they were fairly moderate and seemed like good people. Biden is fairly moderate but he is no "better" person than Trump. I wonder how many of you will refer to Biden as Cadet Assmar. I'll but the over-under and 1 and take the under. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - bfine32 - 05-12-2020, 09:24 PM