Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-13-2020, 11:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm just going to remind you bone spurs aren't disqualifying.  Also, bone spurs, or osteophytes, are found throughout the body; neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees, ankles.  Not just heels.  There is a medical condition associated with heel spurs which no one in the Trump administration has ever mentioned once.  That medical condition is only temporarily disqualify if pain is present which is usually weeks to a few months.

Asthma, on the other hand, is disqualifying and it can be reliably diagnosed with tests such as PFTs or a methacholine challenge.

As I said: I set the over/under at 1 and am taking the under. 

FWIW, you don't have to tell me about bone spurs. Over 20 years in the Military as a scout, my feet have covered many miles. A bone spur on your heal rubbing on your boot can be quite painful if not debilitating. I went to discuss having them removed and stopped the consult when doc said "First thing we'll have to do is go in there and cut the Achilles tendon". I told him never mind and limped out of there and got my 800mg Motrin refilled.

I am fully aware that folks will say the Assmar is worse than bone spurs. Joe's assmar was so bad that he couldn't join the Army but he could play sports throughout High School and college and even be a lifeguard. Seems severe assmar would hamper one's ability to be a lifeguard.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - bfine32 - 05-13-2020, 11:53 AM