Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-13-2020, 11:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why are you playing politics?!?!??!

You need to be "above politics" like bfine is!!!

Smirk

All seriousness aside I don't know if either should have been found ineligible for service.  I don't.  But I know bfine and fine service people like him will attack Biden because he's a Democrat as use people attacking Trump as their excuse after years of defending Trump.  Then accuse Democrats of being hypocrites. 

(05-13-2020, 11:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said: I set the over/under at 1 and am taking the under. 

FWIW, you don't have to tell me about bone spurs. Over 20 years in the Military as a scout, my feet have covered many miles. A bone spur on your heal rubbing on your boot can be quite painful if not debilitating. I went to discuss having them removed and stopped the consult when doc said "First thing we'll have to do is go in there and cut the Achilles tendon". I told him never mind and limped out of there and go my 800mg Motrin refilled.

I am fully aware that folks will say the Assmar is worse than bone spurs. Joe's assmar was so bad that he couldn't join the Army but he could play sports throughout High School and college and even be a lifeguard. Seems severe assmar would hamper one's ability to be a lifeguard.  

Besides the fact that asthma is treatable and was something Biden apparently dealt with and "bone spurs" only showed up once just at the right time then just disappeared magically (unlike yours...sorry), besides that, thanks for being "above politics".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - GMDino - 05-13-2020, 12:11 PM