Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
Michaelsean Wrote:Nice try but this is no longer a forum to discuss things even if it is to show where you are wrong.  It is now a place to laugh off any suggestion that a Democrat did anything wrong, and post tweets of people nobody ever heard of as long as they says the right thing.  

It used to be pretty good place but it has turned more into a Liberal Support Group that participate more in groupthink than individual thought. Who knows maybe Biden will beat Trump in 2020 and we can get back to the way it was. For now it's exactly the same as the Dem campaign motto: "EVERYTHING the current administration does is wrong and those looking to defeat him are right".

Just look at the responses when one tries to suggest both Trump and Biden were deferred from Military Service for Medical Conditions. I think I'm going to give it a break. It's gotten uglier than its ever been. It's even affecting some of those that used to be more independent thinkers. I hate that we ran off SSF, but I'm going to try to follow his lead unless there's some big story. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - bfine32 - 05-13-2020, 02:08 PM