Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-15-2020, 09:35 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: While I agree that Trump is just about everything Obama is not, the biggest thing Trump is jealous of is the popularity. Obama's administration was very flawed, but one thing that Obama had on his side was charisma. The way he got along with a fair share of the press, other world leaders etc. I'd dare say that the majority of people at least respected Obama, and a good number actually liked him. Obama (at least in 2008) was a sort of larger-than-life character.

Yes. Obama was both loved AND respected by a very diverse population, including most celebrities and millions of people from other countries and their leaders--except for Putin and Kim. Also Obama appeared to know how to select experienced professionals for cabinet and staff work, and was at home running meetings, delegating responsibility, judging feasibility of programs and the like.  He already knew Constitutional Law. He looked like he knew what he was doing to a large portion of the world outside Fox. No drama Obama.

Trump is also loved and respected by millions, but apparently those aren't really the people he wants respect from. He loves it when bikers and truckers support him, but they also don't really count in the social world he imagines and aspires to. They cannot validate him the way Hollywood celebrities, billionaires, and politicians can.   Some politicians do validate Trump now, but as soon as they do, he seems to lack respect for them. Think of Graham and Nunes and Cruz.

(05-15-2020, 09:35 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: That said.....I still have not the foggiest idea of what Obamagate allegedly is. I'd say I'd hope that the OP would clarify, but I'm near certain I'd get a Trump-esque "It's out there if you look" response LOL

You KNOW what Obamagate is CK.    Cmon Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - Dill - 05-15-2020, 05:15 PM