Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Question For Pro-Choice People
(05-17-2020, 09:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Interesting conspiracy theory; hadn't heard that one before.

So, here is the flaw. If you're an asymptomatic carrier of the disease then you don't have the difficulty breathing. If you are having symptoms, then the recommendation (and often the order from the state health departments) is that you don't go out in public at all, mask or not. So there isn't a recommendation for those dealing with the difficulty breathing associated with COVID-19 to wear masks; the recommendation is that they don't go out at all. Wearing a mask is for those feeling healthy while they are out and about.

The common sense, here, is to wear a mask to prevent potential exposure to others in your community. Refusing to wear a mask is on the same level as being an anti-vaxxer.

I made a terrific roast today with carrots and potatoes. I'm gonna enjoy that here in a few seconds. All my children have had their vaccines so doesn't apply. Oh, and yes, it's not a conspiracy theory. The numbers are inflated.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Question For Pro-Choice People - HarleyDog - 05-17-2020, 10:02 PM