Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck and I love it so far
Over the last few years and doing stuff around the house I realized how often I need something to haul things around.  So I decided to trade in my car and get a truck.  I saved money planning to buy a truck and when I met that goal recently found the truck I wanted.  2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew.  

It has power folding mirrors which is good because I have a single car garage.  It fits with the mirrors out but folding the mirrors in makes it easier to park in the garage.  I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it is when driving for a truck. It has all the neat stuff like collision detection and blind spot detection as well as Apple Carplay and Android Auto.  So I can plug my iPhone in to the USB push a button on the steering wheel and say something like, "Take me to 1111 Drive, Drive Street, city name, state name," and the GPS pulls it up with voice prompts for directions.  I can even say something like, "Take me to closest Home Depot" and it will do the same.   It is the most advanced vehicle I have ever owned as far as technology.   Overall I really love it so far.  I'm having a Line-X spray in bed liner installed next week as part of the deal.

I'm still learning how to park it as this is the largest vehicle I have had.  The rear view camera helps when backing up but after driving smaller cars over the last 25 years or so it takes some getting used to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
New Truck and I love it so far - George Cantstandya - 06-02-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 09:29 PM
New Truck and I love it so far - BenZoo2 - 06-04-2020, 05:28 PM