Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck and I love it so far
(06-02-2020, 08:53 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Haha, you caught me  I have already been looking at Tonneau covers, fender flairs, as well as door sill protectors.  No worries, I won't be doing the "Carolina slouch".  I have certainly been looking at accessories but have no plan to lift anything.  I have an 80 pound dog and he is getting older.   So I have been looking at options to make it easier for him to get in the cab.  I tossed together some steps out of some wood I had laying around that works for now but found some folding steps on Amazon that should arrive by the end of the week.   He is a yellow lab and sheds a lot so I already bought a back seat cover and floor liner from Weathertech to keep the hair off the upholstery. 

I have been kind of on the fence about adding dark Ranger lettering to the tailgate like this: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S4CRB52/

But think I like it as it is.

[color=#000e0][Image: VIF4yK6.jpg][/color]

So yeah I already have the urge to dress things up and add accessories.  Big Grin

Personally, I like the style of the embossed lettering.  If you color it, it sort of defeats the purpose of having it embossed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - SunsetBengal - 06-02-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 09:29 PM
New Truck and I love it so far - BenZoo2 - 06-04-2020, 05:28 PM