Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Democrats On Gun Control
(06-03-2020, 09:16 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: None of this justifies taking a life for a property crime. None of it. The problem is that our system doesn't have adequate support for that small business owner. I think theft and destruction of property deserve to have someone criminally charged, so they shouldn't go without consequences. But there is no amount of stuff that justifies homicide.

None of any of this justifies ruining innocent people's lives and burning down their livelihood because you want to destroy things and get free stuff.

You want someone criminally charged, but you don't want the police to use force to apprehend them, you want anyone outside right now to be wearing a mask, and anyone who actually IS caught is getting immediately bailed out by celebrities donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to bail funds so they can go right back out and destroy some more shit.

How do you think people are actually going to face those consequences you mentioned like that?

It's just amazing to me how casual some people seem to be about telling innocent people that they should stand by and let arsonists destroy their lives work and their family's livelihood without doing anything to stop them because the arsonists desire to burn everything down is more important. So brave of you to take that view while nobody is trying to burn down your life while you have a family to support.

**** arsonists. I will side with innocent people every single time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Democrats On Gun Control - TheLeonardLeap - 06-03-2020, 09:39 AM