Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck and I love it so far
(06-02-2020, 08:53 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Haha, you caught me  I have already been looking at Tonneau covers, fender flairs, as well as door sill protectors.  No worries, I won't be doing the "Carolina slouch".  I have certainly been looking at accessories but have no plan to lift anything.  I have an 80 pound dog and he is getting older.   So I have been looking at options to make it easier for him to get in the cab.  I tossed together some steps out of some wood I had laying around that works for now but found some folding steps on Amazon that should arrive by the end of the week.   He is a yellow lab and sheds a lot so I already bought a back seat cover and floor liner from Weathertech to keep the hair off the upholstery. 

I have been kind of on the fence about adding dark Ranger lettering to the tailgate like this: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S4CRB52/

But think I like it as it is.

[Image: VIF4yK6.jpg]

So yeah I already have the urge to dress things up and add accessories.  Big Grin
Fender flairs, you will need bigger tires. If you stay with stock tires and add fender flairs, you will look like a city slicker that doesn't know what he's doing.  Hilarious   Then if you get bigger tires, you'll need to add a leveling kit so the tires fit in front. We can easily get your truck up to around 50K!!   Tongue
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - sandwedge - 06-03-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 09:29 PM
New Truck and I love it so far - BenZoo2 - 06-04-2020, 05:28 PM