Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Democrats On Gun Control
(06-03-2020, 10:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you are against trials and jail and are for immediate executions?

That's interesting.

Any other crimes you feel we don't need a judicial system for?

Yes, how about attempted murder while it’s being committed? Somebody is attempting to harm my loved ones or my life they are getting put down, or as you call it immediate execution.

If an arsonist is chucking a Molotov cocktail at a police officer, that officer has every right to defend his life. If the officer is witnessing somebody throwing a Molotov cocktail at another person or group of people, the officer has the responsibility of putting that person down if it will save lives.
No, I do not believe the officer has the right or anybody for that matter to kill/execute another person over property.

However, if you are defending your property/livelihood and your life is then put in danger I believe you have every right to defend yourself by any means necessary.

For example...there’s a nice video where business owners came out of their business to stop rioters/looters from breaking into their store...the rioters then beat the unarmed man and woman with 2x4s. Are you saying the man and woman have no right to defend themselves at that point. If either the man or woman were packing should they be charged if they were to pull their firearm and start shooting after they are being attacked?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Democrats On Gun Control - Stonyhands - 06-03-2020, 06:50 PM