Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Democrats On Gun Control
(06-03-2020, 07:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think a single person said someone could not/should not defend their own life.  It was clearly stated that loss of property isn't worth killing someone over.  

To each his own, but when I look at this situation I think it's more important to say that loss of property isn't worth dying over.  I honestly can't grasp how we as a society understand that running back into a burning building to grab your TV is stupid and insane but we find the idea of fighting to the death to protect property to be so heroic.

I'm not saying what is right or wrong, I'm just saying that I look at these situations and think that things just don't add up in my warped mind.

It's just talk but if I'm out of town and I get a call that one of my friends or family members died because he/she saw someone breaking into my house and got killed trying to protect my "stuff" I'd be upset for all sorts of reasons.  Maybe I just don't have enough awesome stuff? I don't mean for this to sound like victim shaming, but geez. Dying to protect stuff is like running back into a burning building, getting sucked up by a tornado because you're too busy trying to film it to take cover, and possibly attempting to molest a grizzly bear because you want to light up Tik Tok.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Democrats On Gun Control - Nately120 - 06-03-2020, 07:24 PM