Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Democrats On Gun Control
(06-03-2020, 07:34 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Who is making the argument for a citizen being able to kill someone for because the law was broken over their property? Nobody is saying they have the right to kill anybody because someone damaged their property. You are saying that’s what others are arguing...only because it fits your argument.

Everyone I see posting says they have the right to defend their property. If in the course of defending their property the looter/rioter decides to threaten that person’s life, they now have the right to defend their life any means possible.

Myself and Matt stated that property isn’t worth more than a life (either the victim or the criminal) and Leonard then responded to Matt by saying “that property is their life”, which seemingly suggests he believes one should be able to use deadly force to protect property.

The two then went on for a while over whether or not property crimes justify a life, with Leonard oddly stating that Matt doesn’t want the police to ever use force when arresting people who commit property crimes.

I think it’s safe to say that everyone agrees that people have the right to defend themselves and their property, some people just don’t think property is worth losing or taking a life over.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Democrats On Gun Control - BmorePat87 - 06-03-2020, 09:05 PM