Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Democrats On Gun Control
(06-03-2020, 10:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm sure there was a woman who agreed with you assessment of the likelihood before some 6'6 guy named George Floyd broke into her home and shoved a gun into her stomach as he and 5 other men robbed her.

(The police officer still murdered him, and should be found guilty and go to jail, I just thought it was interesting you mentioned how unlikely it was when the front-and-center name for these riots is a guy who literally did just that.)

Hey, I'll never say guns don't come in handy but unless you think she should have tried to shoot all 6 of them I don't see what would have changed.  She's alive isn't she?  I don't see how getting gunned down in her own home would have fixed things, but I hear people tell me it's the path they're willing to take. I've never been in that situation though so maybe it's like that William Wallace speech where if you don't fight you'll live the rest of your days wishing you could go back and put your life on the line in that moment. 

My point is that Americans spend a lot of time sitting around picturing themselves springing to action and gunning down baddies rather than picturing themselves opening fire and ending up dead themselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Democrats On Gun Control - Nately120 - 06-03-2020, 10:52 PM