Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck and I love it so far
(06-03-2020, 04:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Fender flairs, you will need bigger tires. If you stay with stock tires and add fender flairs, you will look like a city slicker that doesn't know what he's doing.  Hilarious   Then if you get bigger tires, you'll need to add a leveling kit so the tires fit in front. We can easily get your truck up to around 50K!!   Tongue

Haha, yeah I was just looking at options. I'm fine with the tire size. I can see where things could get expensive fast. Fact is, I'm just a suburban "city slicker". I wanted a truck to make it easier for home projects.. hauling lumber, landscape blocks, mulch and such. My old compact car wasn't so good for that. :)

(06-03-2020, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I like my trucks to be low-key badass.  For example, the '06 F-150 that I had for 12 years, had a hyper chip installed.  It maximized torque and shift points, etc., and also gave me better mileage when I kept my foot off the gas.  Man, that chipped out 5.4L would get down..  Anyway, I had no "visual" upgrades installed to hint it was anything other than just another work truck.  It always amused me, when some young dude in a stupid looking slouched truck, loud exhaust, obligatory stupid looking decals on the back window would give me "the look" at a stop light, and then look so agitated when I would just leave them in their own exhaust fumes.

Good times..

I agree, the more I look at my truck and drive it the more I like it stock aside from wanting door sill protectors. It will fit my needs and looks low-key badass to me. I'm not planning to race anyone from the lights. I'm too old for that and don't care if another car beats me off the line. But after testing while merging onto the Interstate, it can get up and go when if I want it to. I'm just going to enjoy having it and using it for what I need. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - George Cantstandya - 06-04-2020, 04:58 PM
New Truck and I love it so far - BenZoo2 - 06-04-2020, 05:28 PM