Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Truck and I love it so far
(06-05-2020, 06:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Enjoy your toys. I'd rather have an old GMC with an 8 foot bed, standard transmission with a distributor with points I can reset in 15 minutes.  Damn..I miss my old 1974 Toyota Celica GT with the 18RC engine. Now that was a car you could drive off a mountain side in flames and it would still run when you reached the bottom.. Ok, it wasn't a truck, but it was pretty damn close to indestructable.. lol  if it hadn't just rusted to a pile of grit I'd probably still be driving it.. 
Where did 8 foot pickup beds disappear to anyway?  Everyone should own at least one great 40 year old truck with a standard transmission with a granny gear that slips out of 2nd gear in their lifetime..lol Your left leg gets stronger than the right and only other old guys will get the joke. Lol

I bought a new truck in 2011 I was very picky and it took a while to find. It's a F250 8 foot bed regular cab standard transmission... It even has crank windows lol.

Difference is my truck is still under 40k miles even though I've had it almost a decade. I bet George's is going to be an everyday driver.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - jason - 06-02-2020, 09:29 PM
New Truck and I love it so far - BenZoo2 - 06-04-2020, 05:28 PM
RE: New Truck and I love it so far - Synric - 06-09-2020, 01:47 PM