Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading
(06-11-2020, 11:00 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is one of the stupidest things I have seen a campaign do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/politics/trump-campaign-cnn-poll/index.html

More at the link, but I think that's enough to get a sense for the idiocy.

Its not stupid at all. 

The stupidity is doing these kind of polls in the first place. If Biden has such a commanding lead. Then Dems can stay home on voting day and be confident of victory... ask Hillary how that worked out for her. 

This is like Chad/CNN sending Pepto/poll to the opposing DBs/Trump and his supporters. They will bring their "A" game against you and knock you on your ass on Vote day. And then when CA goes to the polls, it won't really matter cause its already game over. 

After that,, there will be endless bitching about majoritynvs electoral votes for 3 years then forgotten again when its vote time.

For giggles, I went to CNN politics.. only 2 of all of their articles didn't mention Trump. Only 1 for Biden (that didn't involve Trump as well), and that was the top 10 women he should pick as a running mate. The other article was about the GOP, but didn't mention Trump. Quite amusing really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading - Mike M (the other one) - 06-11-2020, 06:08 PM