Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you care about our military and national security?
(06-11-2020, 06:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I specifically saw the words "who do you TRUST" and responded to that.

The only part using the word vote was "help vote Trump put of office". Nothing about votong for Authorization. I'm sure none of them have ever lobbied or used their influence in any way for war right? 

I was responding to your claim most our responsible for the messes of the last two decades. The use of military force couldn’t have occurred without the authorization of the President or Congress.

Colin Powell certainly played his part as Secretary of State for the Bush administration’s gaslighting of the world. His misguided loyalty to support the President’s misguided agenda is a cautionary tale that illustrates the dangers of cronyism over patriotism.

Other than Powell, can you show any evidence any of the others are “responsible for the messes we have been in the last few decades”?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you care about our military and national security? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-11-2020, 08:14 PM