Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading
(06-11-2020, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm trying to be a better poster in P&R. So I deleted the whole paragraph I typed in response to this. So, I will just say history may repeat itself. If I remember correctly, Trump was behind in the polls during the last election and the left was celebrating a crushing victory early. Then, around the hours of 330 to 6pm, the tide started changing quickly. Not sure what caused it, could be Russian interference, or a lot of voters wearing working boots drove to the voting booth. Who knows? I think it was Russian interference. We should focus on that and do an investigation.

I think it's the fact that Trump is a member of a party (sort of...they seem to be turning on him) that can come in 2nd place in the votes and still win.  As much as people want to use the 2016 election as a means to throw the concept of polling in the trash bin, you'd think Trump won Reagan vs Mondale style.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading - Nately120 - 06-11-2020, 09:38 PM