Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous people from your (small) hometown
My parents moved around when I was a child. I actually spent a chunk of my childhood in Alliance, OH just northeast of Canton which was my first taste of football...But I was born and raised close to Moundsville, WV.

Famously CMT performer of the year Brad Paisley is from Glen Dale, WV. Moundsville and Glen Dale are not sperate towns even locals barely know where one begins and the other ends.

Infamously even though he was born in Cincinnati Charles Manson spent most of his childhood in McMechen, WV which is the same area. I even went to the same elementary school though a few decades apart from him. When he was arrested in California he wanted to be transferred back to the old Moundsville, WV Prison Manson said it was because it was home but I'm guessing it was because how absurdly easy it was to escape lol.

Edit: This isn't the same area but I had the chance to guard Lebron James in high school.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Famous people from your (small) hometown - Synric - 07-14-2020, 04:57 AM