Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous people from your (small) hometown
(07-14-2020, 11:40 PM)jason Wrote: Black Panther is what I call Larry Nance... In all seriousness when I saw that you posted Nance, Rice, and other pretty big time guys that you may be from somewhere like Charlotte, and that was unfair to the small town theme of the thread... But it's pretty impressive all those guys are from somewhere called Anderson, SC. It's sorta like the Newport News and Hampton Virginia area.

I live in Dayton now. It's a city, but not a booming metropolis. Martin Sheen, Rob Lowe, Mike Schmidt, Edwin Moses, the Wright Brothers, Paul Lawrence Dunbar, Alison Janey, Ron Harper (Black Panther's teammate in Cleveland), and John Paxson are all from here... I'm probably forgetting a couple.

See guys the pursuit of information is fun to me. But maybe not to most people lol. I thought of it as a fun little game. See anyone you recognize? Find out what town all these guys have in common.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Famous people from your (small) hometown - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-14-2020, 11:47 PM