Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
While I do think that the current occupant of the WH certainly turns a blind eye to right wing groups, I'm not sure treatment of these groups indicates a definite bias from law enforcement.

I think that a lot of the modern far right groups are poorly defined and have stances that are somewhat misunderstood by authorities at the moment. Many of them hate BLM and are without a doubt racist, but they also hate law enforcement, perhaps even more. The boogaloo groups are strongly anti-cop and even more strongly anti-fed. Their tactics aren't really like anything that police/feds have seen from traditional skinheads/klan, etc.

These newer groups, like their left-wing counterparts, are more accelerators than anything. They want to make a bad situation worse for agencies trying to keep order. They are opportunistic and will use protests to undermine authorities, and they will even align themselves with brutality protesters to do it.

From what I've seen and read, they are just looking to the unrest as a chance to make things difficult for law enforcement and government. I'm not even sure that they are so much racist or nationalist as they are anti-gubmint.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - samhain - 07-16-2020, 12:52 AM