Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
If Trump loses...potential "purge"?
(10-23-2020, 12:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You say this and yet you want to overturn Roe v Wade...the mind boggles. 

I only want to overturn Roe v Wade so that it goes to the states.  I personally don't believe this should be a federal mandate.

The mind boggles?  I am not understanding how what I said goes with Roe v Wade.  

But again, I already explained that I am a mere peasant, incapable of the the supreme, superior and educated intellect that most on this board have been blessed with.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 08:50 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I only want to overturn Roe v Wade so that it goes to the states.  I personally don't believe this should be a federal mandate.

The mind boggles?  I am not understanding how what I said goes with Roe v Wade.  

But again, I already explained that I am a mere peasant, incapable of the the supreme, superior and educated intellect that most on this board have been blessed with.

It takes more cynicism than brains to realize pro choice initiatives play a significant role in reducing the size of populations neo cons find unruly and troubling. 

I never claimed to be some sort of genius, and I can just yield the floor here until someone more aware than I am takes over.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not sure anyone got this one right... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote