Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-16-2020, 09:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: I can only tell you that the area I live in (and you know it) was always a Democratic stronghold but Trump won here in 2016 and the attitude among the people that I know who voted for him stinks to high heaven.  That is purely observational, not hard data...lol.

I will also say that it was about 98% people in masks in Walmart yesterday afternoon despite the the OUTRAGE on Facebook about having to wear one.  The people who were not ran the spectrum from young to old, well dressed to shabby, male and female. 

I'm pretty shocked about that compliance number, to be honest. I could probably see that in the more northern parts of the county, but if you tell me that was in Mt. Pleasant, I might fall out of my chair. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Belsnickel - 07-16-2020, 09:53 AM