Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-16-2020, 12:27 PM)jason Wrote: When Ohio reopened governor DeWine ® ordered masks in public. The next day he reversed course because of complaints, and said he went too far. All the while he has encouraged using a mask. A couple of weeks ago the mayor of Dayton, a Democrat ordered a city wide mask mandate. DeWine jumped back in, and ordered it county wide. This also includes all of the metro counties except Hamilton (Cincinnati)... And they are on the brink.

On Tuesday, DeWine cancelled his briefing and anounceed he would give a speech Wednesday evening... People wondered what was coming. The speech was sort of a heart to heart talk. In an encouraging way he essentially told us if you wanna be Florida or Texas keep doing what you're doing. He said this is our second chance, and come the fall and winter we will not get a third. He stopped short of a state wide mandate, and is being called a coward by Dems, and having republican lawmakers telling the public to disregard him.

I was walking into a gas station this morning. As I got to the door I was putting a mask on when an employee told me they had to put a sign on the door, but aren't enforcing it. I didn't respond. I'm just about done with a certain segment of my fellow citizens.

Meanwhile Hogan came out swiftly with the mask order and hasn't looked back. He's jockeying for 2024, but at least he is banking on his defying Trump being a plus for 2024.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BmorePat87 - 07-16-2020, 01:41 PM