Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
I think another factor to consider is the "true believer" variable. When I see footage of "ANTIFA" clowns destroying and assembling for whatever mayhem they intend to create, they look like young, impressionable (stupid) college-age individuals who are doing a thing that they perceive as righteous because they're not bright enough to figure out that it's not the way to get anything positive done. Older participants appear to be, in many cases people from academia, which is a bubble within itself, and detached from the reality that most of us live in.

I don't see this with right-wing groups. These are people with formed, serious ideological beliefs that in many cases at least think that they are willing to die for their causes. They are very similar to Islamic groups in this way. Their goals are almost identical, just within different cultural constructs. Lives mean nothing to them in terms of loss as a means to achieving "a future for white children". The Pittsburgh shooter wasn't there to vandalize a synagogue. He was there to kill as many Jews as possible and said as much. Same with Dylan roof. Atomwaffen is the same principal. People in far right groups absolutely believe that you should die if you aren't in line with their vision for what America should be. I don't necessarily see that on the left, although I'd hardly call far-left groups "tolerant".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - samhain - 07-16-2020, 02:03 PM