Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-17-2020, 05:11 PM)samhain Wrote: If they are defending is they key term.  They may have at some point been doing so, but it seems that now they along with Patriot Prayer are just the other teams in the intramural street violence events held semi-regularly in places like Portland.  

I guess my view of defending from an aggressor is more of someone walking down the street for everyday activities, getting something thrown at them, then attacking the person who threw it.  I'm not sure these guys qualify for that at this point.  

(07-17-2020, 05:17 PM)samhain Wrote: I watched a lot of interviews and podcasts from Gavin.  He's genuinely funny.  I don't necessarily believe he's racist, either.  He just gets a little out there from time to time.  He was directly calling for right-wingers to attack leftists in one interview, and it wasn't an abstract suggestion.  It was straight up saying it.  I tend to think that the group got away from him in terms of radicalism and violence and he could no longer take the heat outside of the media he operates in.

I see them as the Fisher-Price "My First Far Right Organization".  

A fair assessment, thank you.  Based on this assessment would you apply the far left organization label to Antifa, or those operating under its aegis?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-17-2020, 05:27 PM