Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-19-2020, 08:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I think we should all work toward making things less aggressive ariund here.

I agree.

Quote:Here is something that might help.  you are obviously unaware that many people intentionally use a "Refuse to condemn" stance to try and dance around a point they don't like. 

Not sure I appreciate your condescending tone.  I am a reasonably intelligent man who can determine when someone is obfuscating or refusing to answer a direct question.

Quote:It is like if a bunch of people are talking about how evil gang rape is and all one person will say is "I think it is absolutely fine for a woman to have sex with multiple men as long as they are all consenting."   

I have yet to see such an analogous circumstance in the new P&R.

Quote:Maybe you missed some posts and did not realize that we were talking about unlawful detainment of people who were not vandalizing any Federal property or brealing any federal laws.

Oh, are both of those statements agreed upon facts?  If so I was certainly unaware.  I was under the impression that some people were of the opinion that these were unlawful detentions of people who had not violated federal law.  Do we have any corroboration of these allegations from anyone not directly affected?  Do we know, for a fact, that unlawful detentions have occurred?  Do we know for a fact that those so detained did not violate any federal law?  If you have these answers please provide them as this would make you remarkably well informed about the situation and I am keen to know more.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-19-2020, 08:09 PM