Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 10:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here's what happened based on available facts.

CHOP self described "warlord" issues firearms to "security force".

Security force patrols CHOP openly carrying rifles (which I believe is illegal in WA)

Reports of shots fired from a silver SUV, later amended to white Jeep. 

CHOP "security" actively hunts down said Jeep.

CHOP "security" riddles Jeep with bullets, killing one occupant.  

Clear audio recording of the incident reveals statement made after initial flurry of gunfire, "Oh, you're still alive",  then a several second pause and a final gunshot is heard.

Police arrive to investigate and find that the scene had been "heavily tampered with".

Everything else is speculation.  Now, exactly like George Zimmerman, CHOP "security" created the scenario in which deadly force ended up being used.  So, regardless of whether you think the shooting itself was self defense or murder you cannot excuse, unless you wholeheartedly approve of vigilantism, the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

I am fascinated by some of our far left members almost literally tripping over themselves to defend this blatant act of vigilantism while simultaneously raking law enforcement over the coals.  Peak clown world.

Please tell us again how you don't hate law enforcement, it rings hollower with every post you make.
When you actually see it written out like that; I find it hard to defend the CHOP "security". Hell, the Left was outraged because a crowd trespassed on a couple's property and all that couple did was threaten violence.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - bfine32 - 07-21-2020, 10:43 AM