Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 10:21 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I believe you started using this phrase in this thread.  I've never used this term in my life because it's inaccurate.  It's properly spelled far left extremist vigilante thugs.  When you can get basic facts right again let me know and we can resume our discussion.

LOL "basic facts." You can't appeal to a standard you yourself constantly flout. 

I'll walk you through it. Your post # 65 led me to "Far Left Security Force."

(07-17-2020, 08:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Also especially tough when you live in a city in which the far left feels entitled to set up "autonomous zones" and murder people with their own security force.

A "Far Left Security Force" would be a "security force" set up by some entity called "the far left." You were my source here.

You weren't calling your "far left security force" a "criminal vigilante mob" until your post #87.

(07-19-2020, 03:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quote:*Far Left Security Forces.
You misspelled criminal vigilante mobs.

Speaking as a "professional LEO" on a thread about bias in Police/DOJ threat assessment,

you decided your original term--"security force"-- did not express your pre-judgment accurately enough.

Now your term of preference is "left extremist vigilante thugs." 

"Basic facts" constituted by adjectives.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Dill - 07-21-2020, 11:32 AM