Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 04:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What is a known fact is the CHOP "security" was actively searching for this car instead of calling police.  It is also a known fact that the concrete barriers were put in place to isolate CHOP and hinder entrance and exit for vehicles.  I don't think it's much of a stretch (not a fact mind you) to say that if CHOP "security" had not chased this Jeep down and that a barrier had not potentially prevented this Jeep from leaving the area then this shooting would not have occurred.

I am very intrigued by the fact that none of our more left leaning friends have addressed the "Oh, you're still alive huh?" statement followed by a pause and then a single gun shot.  That's a know fact (we have video and audio proof of) that they don't seem to want to discuss.

Thanks. I'll get spun up on the case better before continuing to reply; it's why I asked to show me where I was wrong. So questions I'll look to answer:

Did the vehicle in question (white/silver) crash a barricade while entering to attack or while exiting.

Who emplaced the barricades.

What exactly the attack consisted of

Where CHOP members fearful for their lives when they killed folks

Did someone really say "You're not dead yet?" and fired again.

Things I feel are resolved.

RAaz issued guns to members of CHOP but disputes his moniker of Warlord. We should call him Top Chop. 

Either way it goes I cannot see how it doesn't scare folks on both sides and make them strive for more law enforcement, not less. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - bfine32 - 07-21-2020, 04:38 PM