Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-26-2020, 02:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't get even get arrested for speeding.  But, yeah, that is just like robbery or taking over a government building

Why did you bring up speeding instead of answering my question about a person taking over your home and posting an armed guard in the driveway to keep you out.  Enlighten us all on how that is a "non-violent" action in the eyes of the law.

Hell you couldn't even answer my question about is the store empty. You had to add in a security guard and a gunfight. Enlighten me on how it's a violent crime if I go into an empty store, encounter no one to include flashlight cop, take money from the till, and leave. I also happen to be carrying a weapon. 

I've allowed you to change the scenario once; now I'm being elusive because you want to change it again.

And that's just a portion of the liberal logic in cannot comprehend. We've not even addressed your assertion about who this would be classified as terrorisim, but occupying city streets and committing acts of violence is not. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - bfine32 - 07-26-2020, 03:20 PM