Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-26-2020, 09:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How do we know that is false?  The initial story contains video of the man pointing his AK at cars, if that's him, which it appears to be.

(07-26-2020, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because D Villa on twitter said so. 

I dunno...guess you disagree with the police doing the investigation.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2020/07/26/man-fatally-shot-at-protest-in-austin/

Quote:Witnesses reported that just before 10 p.m. Saturday, a car turned down the street toward the protesters and the driver started honking its horn. The vehicle stopped in the roadway, police said, and Foster approached the driver’s side window as others began striking the car. The driver then opened fire, striking Foster.

Manley said at a news conference Sunday that the driver reported Foster pointed his weapon at them before the shooting. KVUE-TV reported that police have said Foster did not discharge his weapon, but the chief did say someone else in the crowd did return fire as the car left the scene.

The driver and the other person who shot were released from policy custody after they gave their accounts of what happened. Both of them had a license to carry a handgun, Manley said. Police did not say whether Foster had a such a license, but it is legal in Texas to openly carry a rifle like an AK-47 without a license if it is not done “in a manner calculated to alarm.” To carry a handgun openly or concealed, one must have a license, unless a person is transporting their own handgun while driving their vehicle.

So a BLM protestor is legally carrying a gun and shot and killed.  Weird.  I thought people who carried like that we just exercising their 2A rights.  I guess not if they are "leftists".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 07-26-2020, 10:09 PM