Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its OK now to teach religion in public schools
(10-20-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We would home school however there are some fantastic private schools here locally.  We want low class size for the individual attention, which is the greatest part of home schooling.   We would home school if our only option was public school.  

Currently we are teaching languages.  Our oldest can speak 3, and is currently working on French.  This was all done at home.     Youngest can do 2, she still has Belarussian to learn before we go to another Probably Portuguese if she can handle it.  Our neighbors speak Portuguese and want their children to learn Russian so we will trade off and teach them.   And our neighbors are home schoolers, both work,  she works out of a home office and he is a fireman.

Where I grew up there was a private K-8th grade Catholic school and my parents wouldn't have been able to afford it anyway.  What do you do which allows you to afford the tuition at a private school?

Remind me again how old your two girls are?  And when was it you and your "wife" got "married"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its OK now to teach religion in public schools - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-20-2015, 05:40 PM