Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-27-2020, 12:22 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re the person that provided the info absenteeism has to be for a good reason, not “I just couldn’t make it.”  Otherwise, you don’t qualify for unemployment payments.  Thanks for the assist.

And check this out:

I guess it was too hard to answer my question?

And who has a choice not to go back to work? These fictitious McDonald’s workers you mistakenly think can quit their jobs to make more in unemployment benefits they’re not qualified to receive? Or these fictitious McDonald’s workers you mistakenly think can get themselves fired by claiming wearing a mask bothers them, but an occupational medicine clinic can determine there isn’t a medical reason why the can’t wear the mask and thus they won’t be eligible for the unemployment benefits, either?

Those are the people you think have a choice?

LMAO

BTW this is a coronavirus thread. Not an unemployment thread. Go derail a different thread with your trolling.
You're right.

My apologies for bringing a stimulus bill directed to COVID into a thread about COVID and asking a simple question that relates to it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - bfine32 - 07-27-2020, 12:28 AM