Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its OK now to teach religion in public schools
(10-20-2015, 05:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.  There are places in the continent of Africa where they have the rule of law and hit back hard on such violence.

(05-30-2015, 05:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No immigrants should get access to any benefits.   Nor their children.   

We should also be limiting immigration.   

Where do you live Benton?  I doubt its a place that deals with immigrants ....  Just speakong of Mexico and Central America....  They live in a seriously violent culture.   when we let the Cubans in Florida Miami went from a nobody town to a war zone.    That's what these people do....   They are just violent animals.    

I don't want those animals here.... Same reason I don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa here ....  We start letting savages in here then we lose our sensibilities and start to accept their savage ways.

That's not what you wrote before.  Even you recognize the bigotry even though you won't admit it.  If you feel insulted because I quoted you again; tough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its OK now to teach religion in public schools - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-20-2015, 05:51 PM